Monday 1 October 2012

October 1st 2012 I have to say that September just went by in the blink of an eye and as Autumn (Fall) arrives,the summer that never was has started to dissapear. Searching for work was on the cards, and despite getting a job in a warehouse, the wages are low and hours very long. The UK biking scene has struggled this summer. The rain has fallen just about every day for a month and despite being hot, nobody wants to sweat in full weather gear whilst getting wet on the outside too. At one point I was telling the world I was going back to the USA to work in the stone effect wall sector that I have been involved in here. All was suddenly stopped at the eleventh hour as my hosts pulled out due to 'directors issues'. October is now here and shortly the clocks change to winter time and its dark in the mornings and dark at 4pm. No fun for those working indoors as they only see sunshine at the weekends. Still looking for a better job, I can only stand 6 days, 60 hrs for a short time, and though I love to work, the place and the peoople need to be half resonable. ends

No comments: