Thursday 28 April 2011

It's a hard knock life......








Busy Busy.
Been to Manchester (UK) to have some press launch pictures taken with the Bennetts Biker Babes, Amber and Sara. Firstly the town hall (Albert Square), then Lincoln Square, The Velodrome where I met briefly with Chris Foy (Olympic cyclist), and then across the road to the Man City ground. (Built for the Olympic bid and used for the Commonwealth Games).


What started off as a cool morning before the sun came over the top of the Town hall, turned out to be a scorcher as I did some action shots on my BMW R1200GSa.


Thanks to Sara and Amber for making the pics look good

More at www.facebook.com/roadtomanchester

I have added a count down timer to the bottom of this page, Man-Boston on the 20th May getting closer.

Off to the THUNDERSPRINT at Northwich , 7-8 May. I might just see you on Sunday as I wander about the Bennetts stands, ask the Babes for a Road2Manchester badge.

No comments: